Sunday, September 11, 2011

"YOU ARE A TOUIRIST IN PERVERSION!" + WHITE COP ON WAX

Here is where I was last weekend. Read about it in the next issue of Negative Guest List. Due end September.

 

Not too long ago, I played in a pretty repulsive band who released a pretty sweet cassette called 'Smack Based'* in early 2010. The EP will shortly be available for purchase in the vinyl format, c/o Leatherbar records, who have gone out and put the goddamn thing on a single sided 45RPM 12"EP. You can buy copies of the record from me if you live in Australia, or the label if you live in some other shithole. My copies will be AU$22PPD.

* For the record, I was never really happy w/ the name of  & what it implied, and would have much preferred the tentative title 'Wings Over Gabba'. Sound familiar? Yes, the rest is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment